The Sarthe Valley lies at the crossroads of Maine and Pays de la Loire and boasts pretty rural landscapes, a wealth of local heritage sites to visit and fun activities too.
Visit us for a weekend or why not stay longer and discover all there is to see…
Here www.vallee-de-la-sarthe.com, you will find all the cultural heritage and leisure activities less than 30 minutes from our hotel.
Not to be missed
Cité Plantagenet – 30 minutes away
The historic medieval centre of Le Mans is the home to unimaginable treasures. Stroll through the cobbled streets and visit Saint-Julien Cathedral: Find out more.
Zoo de La Flèche – 40 minutes away
A fabulous animal park, the Zoo de la Flèche is perfect for little ones and adults, for a full day or just an afternoon. Find out more.
Château du Lude – 50 minutes away
At the crossroads of Anjou, Maine and Touraine, Château du Lude is one of the great Loire Châteaux. Find out more.
For heritage lovers
For sports fans
- Visit the 24h du Mans race track (28 km) to find out everything there is to know about the different events: http://lemans.org/
- Le Musée des 24 heures
- Go-Karting: Le Mans International Complex – 30 km – Individual hire, simulators, etc.: www.lemans-karting.com
- Sablé-Solesmes Golf Course– 25 km – One of the most beautiful golf courses in France! www.golf-sable-solesmes.com
Nearby, with your children
- Loué water park (open in the summer): pool, slides, paddling pool,
- Loué open-air playground, open all year round
- Brûlon leisure park 5 km away: a lake with a beach, crazy golf, children’s games, pedalo boats, mountain bikes, etc.
- La Charnie equestrian centre and pony club: paradise for kids!
There's a lot of fun to be had !
If you would like us to make a selection for you to match your interests, please get in touch!