3-star Ricordeau Hotel: charm and elegance
In its beautiful landscaped gardens, 3-star Ricordeau Hotel and Restaurant is the ideal destination to recharge your batteries in chic rural surroundings.
The hotel has 13 rooms and suites, 10 of which overlook the garden.
With their soothing, gentle décor, they are the perfect place to rest and recuperate.
Ricordeau Hotel rooms
- Charming 3-star hotel - 25km from Le Mans
- 13 rooms including 3 suites
- 10 rooms overlooking our landscaped garden
- Babycare equipment available on request (cot, changing table, high chair)
- Fine dining restaurant
- Gourmet brasserie
- Room service breakfast on request
- Meeting and seminar facilities for up to 20 people
- Private venue for hire for up to 75 people
- Free parking opposite the hotel
- Reception open until 11pm
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Outdoor pool - minimum depth 1m, maximum 2m.
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Children’s games
Breakfast is a wonderful moment in its own right.
In keeping with its chic rural spirit, breakfast at Ricordeau Hotel is an abundance of delicious treats: freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh fruit salad, honeys, home-made muesli, toast, pastries, home-made jams made with fruit from the garden and also hot drinks including a wide selection of teas that invite you on a journey of discovery... Not forgetting cakes from our pastry chef with flavours that change with his mood. Breakfasts at Ricordeau Hotel are generous and delicious.
Breakfast is served in the dining room, overlooking the garden. In the summer months, you can enjoy it on the patio which is bathed in sunshine from dawn. Breakfast can also be served in your room on request.
Breakfast is €14.50 per person (€8 per child).
Stay with us as a family
A genuine country home with its walled garden and large spaces, Ricordeau Hotel is also a family home where children and parents are pampered together.
If you are a family of 4, 5 or 6, we can make things easier with the right room for you and many services and activities for children.
The right room for you
We have several types of rooms: a large family room with a large bathroom, suitable for a couple and 2 to 3 children. A suite, where the parental room is separated from the living room where the children sleep or two (non-connecting) rooms next to each other with bunk beds for the children.
We can also set up cots in the rooms at no extra charge.
Depending on the room, children sleep in a sofa bed or a single bed.
Activities and services for children and adults
- babysitting (booking required)
- possibility of children eating before you
- possibility of home-made purées for little ones
- childcare equipment (booster seat, high chair, changing mat, etc.)
- indoor games (puzzles, building blocks, books...)
- outdoor games (swing, balls, table tennis...)
- outdoor pool, no lifeguard - parents must watch their children (armbands and swim vests available)
- in our garden, the children will meet Praline and Biscotte, our two pet pygmy goats, and our 3 pet chickens.